You have done a variety of digital activities throughout this semester, including creating your own website/blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hypothes.is, infographics, One Button Studio, etc. For your final digital activity, you will create your own and post in a blog post.
Write a blog post about what digital activity you would have liked to do this semester and why it would be a helpful activity for this class. This activity can be about a certain tool or app (they should be productivity or tools that would help with your academics), processes, etc. As some examples:
- we talked about mind-mapping but we didn’t actually use any mind-mapping tools
- how to monitor what distracts us online
- how do we zone out distractions when trying to work
- time management (either habits or applications)
- video tutorials
- and much more
Some questions you can consider:
- What digital activity would you create?
- What should be included in doing this activity?
- Why would this be a useful activity for students in this class to do?
- How would students benefit from doing this activity?
- What steps should be done to do this activity?
- What would a simple how-to guide look like to help do this activity?
- How will this activity help students “control their digital world”?
- Why is it important to learn about this tool/process?
This digital activity should be posted by the start of class on December 7.