For a beginner’s guide to Twitter, refer to these two posts:
Twitter’s Getting Started Guide: https://support.twitter.com/articles/215585#
Mashable’s Guide Book: http://mashable.com/guidebook/twitter/.
Create a Twitter account
If you don’t already have a twitter account or would prefer to use a separate account for the purpose of this class, go to Twitter and create an account. You have to create a legitimate account, including image, profile, following others, and having followers. Feel free to follow each other.
- Course hashtag: #fys142dw
- Appropriate tweets include:
- Your blog posts
- Links to relevant articles or websites
- Comments on class discussions
- Questions about the course or course topics
- Observations or comments related to the course topics
- Add your information to the FYS142 spreadsheet
- Use the course hashtag (#fys142dw) and start tweeting
- Ongoing throughout the rest of semester as part of class participation grade
- Be sure to use the class hashtag (#fys142dw) in order to get credit